We are family-run business based in Dingden, Germany, since 1954. We specialise in the high-quality finishing of all types of textiles and fabrics for today’s European textile market.
Dates and Facts
- Founded in 1954 by Gerhard van Clewe with just one raising machine.
- The 1960s saw the construction of new factory premises and investment in the first tenter frames.
The following years saw a steady development from being a jobbing finishing business to a diverse advanced textile finishing concern.
- Today the van Clewe Group employs around 200 people
- Wide-ranging finishing processes in around 50 production plants
- 100% production in Germany
- Continuous development of new finishing processes
- Wide range of services from the laboratory to our own logistics
Examples of our recent investment in state of the art plant and machinery
- Raising machines
- Printing bed
- Corduroy finishing plant
- HT Beam
- Ultra-modern tenter frame
- printing machine
In conjunction with our family business, today we are an innovative and diverse textile finisher. We would like to present our diverse range of products and are happy to receive your individual inquiries.