Wednesday, 20. November 2013
Once again Gerhard van Clewe GmbH & Co.KG is a pioneer in the textile industry in the field of energy management systems and in August 2013 received the Certificate in compliance with the standard DIN EN ISO 50001:2011.
ISO 50001 specifies the requirements for a business introduce, operate and continuously improve an energy management system.
Examples of the objectives of the energy management system include:
- Raising energy efficiency
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Continuous improvement in energy performance
- Optimisation of energy use and consumption
- Improving business efficiency by reducing energy costs and thus ensuring competitive advantages